Event Regulations and Policies
452 Reno Avenue, Elk Point
The below regulations and policies apply to all functions held at the above property. While we want the guests of the house to have a wonderful time, failure to comply with the rules will result in loss of all payments, deposit and is considered a breach of the rental contract.
· Event fees may apply.
· Supervision of the event by the owner or their representative may be required depending on the scope of the event. The booking occupant is the responsible person for the event an may be cited and fined for creating a disturbance or violating other provisions of the Douglas County Vacation Rental Ordinance.
· The maximum number of guests is 30 people.
· Parking is limited to an absolute maximum of 4 vehicles at any time. Vehicles must also be parked in the marked parking spaces. Any violation to this will result in a minimum of $100 charge per additional vehicle.
· Any guests attending the function must take a taxi to the house, unless they are in a car that will be parking in one of the 4 designated spots.
· Do not disturb the neighbors. Quiet time is from 10pm to 7am. Loud music and rowdy behavior will not be tolerated. During the event music is to be kept at a reasonable level. Should any law enforcement be called to the house it will result in a minimum $500 charge, and all guests may be asked to vacate the premises.
· Furniture may be rearranged but is not to be moved to the garage or outdoors. It is the renters’ responsibility to return the furniture to its original state. Rental, set up and break down of additional banquet tables and chairs is to be arranged through the property owner.
· Decorations may be used, however no tape, nails or staples are to be used on building surfaces. If candles are used they must be in a stationary container.
· No throwing of rice, confetti, birdseed, flower petals etc… anywhere on the property either inside or outside. Fake petals may be used indoors as real ones stain the floor.
· Events are not to be held in the breakwater, nor are guests encouraged to walk in the breakwater. Sand is easily tracked into the house and an additional carpet cleaning fee may be charged.
· All vendors must be pre-approved by owner or owners representative. Any vendors providing services at the house must have a parking space available for them when dropping off or picking up.
· Garbage is to be placed in the proper containers in the garage. Included in the event fee is the cost of additional liners and disposal of additional refuse created by the event.
· Smoking is prohibited inside the house. Any cigarette butts must be disposed of in proper containers.
· Use of fireworks and outdoor fires is illegal.
· Pets are not permitted. Should any guests have pets you can refer them to www.tahoetailsandtrails.com for pet sitting during the event or an overnight stay.
· PAYMENT – a non-refundable payment of the event charge is due 60 days prior to the event.